10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me (or maybe you did, but I have to share something, right?):
1. I die for Mexican food (and yes, Azteca counts).
2. I’m a lover, not a fighter… most of the time.
3. Drink of choice: wine (red, white, blue… any color really).
4. I’m very afraid of ladybugs. Let’s just not get into it.
5. I’m obsessed with my family in a Kardashian-esque fashion.
6. I’ve never broken a bone. Knock on wood.
7. I like country music. No judgement.
8. Dogs > cats. In terms of pets and school mascots.
9. I rarely heat up leftovers – this is not a laziness factor, just a ‘cold pizza’ type preference.
10. I have been described as unabashed…
Of course you can always learn more about me by keeping up with LU (Life Unabashed). Thanks for reading.